페이지

2011년 5월 2일 월요일

3-day vacation :)

actually it was plus 1-day....school holiday was on monday the other 2 day was a regular holiday like always,saturday & sunday.
me and my family spent our holiday at my father's hometown.we went back after i finished school on friday.my parents and my 2 siblings didn't go to work and school.just me.i was hoping that i would have a full attendence this year.so is my friends,well actually a friend.the others already have a few days absents.

so back to my story.hehehe
while i was at my hometown,there isn't much to do for me and my siblings.
my little sister would go play at the lawn with my nieces.
my other sibling would play ps2 all day long until my mom yells at him to stop.
for me...well alot of things actually.
i helped my mom at the kitchen or picking up the dry clothes,something like that.but i only did that a few times.
next,i did my homework,only the history folio and the geografi notes.i'm lazy to do the others.
then,i would play my fathers laptop and my broadband that i got a few days earlier.but the signal there wasn't so clear,so i have to search the signal myself.i went under a coconut tree.there,i was EXTRA caution.i don't want a coconut fall on my fathers laptop.i would be grounded for life!
when i got the signal,i tried open my blog and allkpop,but it won't appear on the screen.then my dad said."it will be slow if the site is full of grafics".i said in my mind,"why didn't you said that earlier".
then i stop for a while,i'm thinking on what website that i should open,but doesn't have a lot of grafics....
then an idea strike,i'll open asianfanfics!
i would be open alot of tabs with it even in a new window.it was fast because it doesn't have a lot of grafics,just words!
i've read about 5 stories.there are 2 stories that ireally like/love!
i don't really remember the title but it was sweet and romantic!! all you could say!
i has about 30 episodes i think...the other one are about 80 something....it was amazing!!
usually i would be reading fics about shinee,but i almost read all of them so i moved to infinite's!!
gosh!! how i wish i could date them for real!!

then when i finish reading.if i'm too lazy to go outside to search for another fics,i would sleep or write a story.
one of my friends writes fanfics about our group.it was awesome!!
i wanted to try it too..but i don't how to start.i have loads of ideas but i don't know how to write the storyline...then yesterday,with all my courage,i started to taip in the words....it was going on smoothly...i already finish 2 1/2 episodes...ep.3 wasn't finish yet.
but the kpop artist are not in yet...i'm starting from the schoollife first..wish me luck!
hehe

need to go...[don't be moody :) be happy!]
Annyeong!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기