페이지

2011년 7월 30일 토요일

Happy 17th Birthday ! Minwoo oppa!



 
 
Wishes from me and your girlfriends from Malaysia to the birthday boy who is turning 17 in korean age in less than half an hour.Wish you a good healthy life and also a successful career.Do what you do best and that is entertain us with your incredible talents that would be hard to compete with in such age.I believe that sooner or later your dreams will achieved as in getting recognized by your talents and not by looks which you have earned from me.Even though you are not my total bias,still I love you as an idol that I adore,looked up to,an idol who got the talents that mostly teenagers wouldn't want to show,and that Boyfriend's MAIN DANCER,RAPPER & MAKNAE!!,NO MINWOO.Can't wait 'till you and your groupmates come to Malaysia,'till then.-Your fan ♥ -HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINWOO!-

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기