페이지

2011년 6월 10일 금요일

Picnic~

this morning me and my siblings along with my mother's brother's [my uncle] family went on a picnic at a river that was near my house.when we arrived,it was empty like REALLY EMPTY!. we went deeper into the village,and we stopped at a hut.my uncle park his car and went on looking for the owner of the place.haha! XD...the funny part is.we have to go down a hill to go to the hut,my uncle went up the hill looking for the owner,at the same time,the owner is at the bottom of the hilllooking for him at the opposite way my uncle was heading.it was really funny in reality!.

then we settled our stuff in the small hut that can perfectly fit the sic of us.after settling,we all ate the food that was brought by my aunt.later,we all went to the river to go play and wash our hands [don't try this at the river],
the second i step into the water,i quickly step out.it was FREEZING COLD! "how can i play in the water with this cold?!" i yelled in my thoughts.

half an hour past and my siblings and nephew were already playing and splashing water to eachother.the water was cold,but i got over it.then 'bored' pays me a visit.i went to the hut and took my phone.i was randomly taking my siblings and nephew pictures while they were playing.they i saw a green-yellowish leaf on a rock.i quickly took a picture of it..i was kinda impress of what i took.in my opinion it was like a pro's picture.hehehe..

then 'bored' comes again.there was nothing to take picture of.then an idea stroke,i suddenly looked at dried surface at went . i thought of making names out pebbles.i was thinking of what to make.....i suddenly remeber of infinites anniversary on the 9th june which was yesterday.i quickly arrange the pebbles until it forms a word 'infinite'. it almost took me half an hour to make it...actually about 15 minutes.hehehe.
it was fun!.then i make 'infinite a-day' , 'boyfriend' , 'hyunseong b-day' '9.6.2001' , and my own group name 'filistic'.


























it was an awesome picnic..but i felt sorry for my parents who didn't get to enjoy it with us...they were busy with their work...
hope to enjoy it again with you! omma appa!
mama,baba saranghae!! <3

annyeong!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기