페이지

2011년 4월 10일 일요일

Fashion

one of my friends did this subject on one of her posts,so i wanna do it to :)
i like to collect picture of cloths and trying to mix it up according to my style/opinion,if its ugly,DEAL WITH IT!! heheh :)

First up:-(read what opinion about the pic)
< my opinion about this pic is,it tells that your smart [by the spectacle] but at the same time you can also be sexy and beautiful.you might have a different opinion from what i just said,so feel free to comment :) >

< this is a perfect outfit if you are in the country side not in the city.you could also wear a smaller boot or even slippers.the outfit lets your body moved more freely than the tight outfit that you wear at the city [normally people wear something like in the city,no offence though]  and its cute! >

< for me this outfit tells people that your sexy,mostly.also for me,it's a good outfit if you have a dance performance [its my opinion afterall :)].

< this outfit is perfect if you going on a date with your boyfriend or with buddies also with your family >

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기