페이지

2011년 4월 24일 일요일

Weekend Exercise~/Cameron highlands?

this weekend,I went to my aunt's house at rawang.Her place was quite isolated.it was kinda quite but not too quite.At least it wasn't as loud like in the city.I arrived at hers at 4 p.m. As i arrived, i go straight into the house and laid down to continue my nap that i was having in the car.Then, i woke up at 6 p.m.my brother was playing ps2,while my parents and my aunt was outside,chatting.I went outside,the first thing that looking for is my bike that my father fixed a few weeks before.I quickly get on my bike and ride off.it was kinda cold which i don't understand,there was no rain but i enjoy it.while cycling in the cold breeze and listening to music on my phone at the same time,it reminds me of when i was at my vacation at Cameron Highlands.People always like going to Genting instead of going to Cameron.For me,I like enjoy/like/love going to Cameron better.Going to Genting is fun but your wasting money REALLY FAST!.but,at Cameron it's refreshing and relaxing.For a kpop bias like me,it would be much better going with your kpop bias.hehehe.this is what i was thinking while i cycle back and forth at my aunts house.Continue with Cameron highland,It's like living in korea,the foods there are delicious,many souverniers at beautiful nature!! which i love the most!....
whaaaa...i ran from the topic....hehe...time to go to bed!!
Annyeong!!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기