페이지

2011년 4월 10일 일요일

I'm back :)

it's been a while since i last update my blog,it was last week if i'm not mistaken.
today is sunday,10th april,4:34 in the evening.
With nothing to do right now.
I was reading fanfics at Asianfanfics.com a while ago,well actually since yeasterday,hehe.Then when i was going to the next chapter,an error pops out on my screen saying, asianfanfics.com is taking too long to respond,i tried refreshing the site but it kept popping the same error,I was pissed! and i was reading an infinite fan fiction! ugh!!
now i don't what to do,so i update my blog while listening to some music :)

on top of that,i've tried calling my friend,but she won't pick neither do her house phone.where did that girl gone to?
ottokhe?! ottokhe?! i'm bored now!!
i'll try finding some ideas for a subject for a post :)
kidaryo-juseyo
annyeong!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기