페이지

2011년 4월 10일 일요일

I don't know........................

i don't know what's going on with me...for some reason i just wanna cry my eyes out...
and i want a person that really cares and love me to be there for me...
other than my family and my parents...theres no one else that really cares for me...
i don't know where i got this idea from...i just did....
its been a long time ago since i have this feeling....
sometimes i wonder will there EVER be someone who care for....always there by my side...i hope so....
sometimes i hate my life...sometimes i love my life....
my heart is aching like someone is crushing it....REALLY HARD...like the person wants me to get out of  the person's life/eyes/face/mind....everything you could think of....i'm pissed,hurt and lots of things you can't imagine....
the others probably think i'm talking nonsense......try be in my shoe...you would cry your eyes...and having your heart aching for no physical reason....

i'm.....confused....

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기